This Guideline will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Vungle live as an ad network on the AdTiming Mediation platform.
Before You Start
Step 1. Create a MoPub Account
To access MoPub's ad inventory through AdTiming’s Mediation platform, you must create an account with MoPub.
Please Note: If you don’t have either of these accounts, you can create them during the sign-up process and connect them to your account.
Step 2. Create an App and Ad Unit in MoPub
Next, you must add your app and set up Ad Unit in your MoPub account.
1. Add Your App
- Log into your MoPub account. On your dashboard, click the 'New App' button.
- Add your app manually to monetize.
- If your app is on the Kindle App Store or it’s unpublished, click on 'My app is on the Kindle App Store or it’s unpublished' and you will be directed to the page of creating new app.
2. Add Ad Units
- Select a specific app and click on 'New ad unit'.
- Select Interstitial, Native or Banners as your ad unit format and enter the relevant details.
- When you finish creating the ad unit, you will see the Popup with the 'Code integration' and the Ad unit ID was presented on it. Read Android native ad integration▶ for more information about MoPub Ads Integration for Android SDK.
Please Note: You will need a unique MoPub application per platform (iOS + Android).
Step 3. Retrieve MoPub Parameters
Serving MoPub’s ads through the AdTiming Mediation platform is easy to operate. Sign in to your account when setting up MoPub Ad Network in AdTiming 'Mediation Setting' module and we’ll retrieve all the necessary parameters to run MoPub’s Interstitial, Banner and Native ads for you.
1. API Key
From the 'Reports' page, check on 'Enable data access through API' -> click on the 'View API Access Details' link to retrievel your API Key.
2. MoPub Inventory Report ID
Click the 'View API Access Details' link to retrieve your Inventory Report ID.
3. MoPub Ad Unit ID
- To retrieve MoPub Ad Unit ID, just click on your app -> Click on 'Edit ad unit' -> Select 'View code integration'
- You will see the Popup with the 'Code integration' above mentioned in Step 2.
Once you obtain the parameters of MoPub above mentioned, you're supposed to configure MoPub’s Parameters in your AdTiming Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of MoPub’s ad inventory and reporting data on the AdTiming Mediation platform.
Step 4. Configure MoPub's Parameters into AdTiming Account
1. Once you have both of these parameters, log in to your AdTiming account and go to Placement ->Edit your placement
2. Click on Instances-> Add Instance. Select Mopub from the list of Available Ad Networks, click 'New Account'
3. Complete the following parameters below，and click 'Save'.
Step 5. Add the MoPub SDK&Adapter to Your Build
AdTiming supports both Cocoapods and Manualdownload mechanisms.
To Integrate the MoPub SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you are good to go!
1. Download the Mopub framework
- you can find the lastest Mopub SDK here.
2. Add the MoPub frameworks to your Project
You are now all set to deliver MoPub Ads within your application.