AdMob Adapter Documentation (only supporting Interstitial and Rewarded Video ad currently).
1. Add a new application through Admob’s backstage
2. Create your ad unit
3. Add custom event (See https://support.google.com/admob/answer/3083407?visit_id=636791456411646508-2625594825&rd=1)
4. Configured ad units as shown below
- Class Name: Required. It is the implementation name for AdMob’s custom event interface. Please note, do not leave any blank at the front or end. The Class Name for interstitial ad and rewarded video ad is GADMAdapterAdTiming.
- Parameter: Required. Put here appkey and placementId configured in AdTiming’s backstage. Format: “appkey” + “_” + “placementId”.
5. Call AdMob Adapter
Note: If it failed to show AdTiming’s ads during your call, please give AdTiming higher priority then observe the display.