This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Pangle as an ad network on the AdTiming Mediation platform.
Before You Start
Step 1. Create an Pangle Account
- Create an account with Pangle. You can do so here.
- Once your account has been verified, you can login at their partner login here.
Step 2. Create an Application in Pangle
1. Once you log in, add an app by clicking 'Application' and select '+ Add APP'.
2. Define the details of your application.
- Category – Application Type.
- App Name – Enter a custom name for your application.
Step 3. Add a Placement
1. Select the application you created, and select 'Add Ad Placement'.
2. Select Interstitial, Rewarded Video or Native as your ad unit format.
3. Enter the name and description for this placement and Click 'Submit'.
- Orientation – Ad display style.
- Ad Placement – Enter a custom name for your placement.
Step 4. Configure Pangle’s Parameters into AdTiming Account
1. Once you have both of these parameters, log in to your AdTiming account and go to Mediation -> Ad Network Setup
2. Select Pangle from the list of Available Ad Networks
3. Fill in the 'Pangle App ID' and the 'Pangle App Key' and click 'Save'.
4. You will then see Pangle as Active for Mediation Status on your Setup list.
Step 5. Add the Pangle frameworks to Your Build
AdTiming supports both Cocoapods and Manualdownload mechanisms.
To Integrate the Pangle SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you are good to go!
1. Download the Pangle framework
- you can find the lastest Pangle SDK here.
2. Add the Pangle frameworks to your Project
You are now all set to deliver Pangle Network Ads through the AdTiming Mediation platform!