This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Vungle as an ad network on the AdTiming Mediation platform.
Before You Start
Step 1. Create a Vungle Account
- Create an account with Vungle. You can do so here.
- Once your account has been verified you can log in at their partner login here.
Step 2. Create an Application in Vungle
1. Once you log in, select 'Application' in the list on the left and select 'Add Application' on the right side of the page.
Step 3. Add a Placement
1. Click on the relevant app from the application list and on the app’s dedicated page, click on 'Add Placement'
2. Input the necessary details to create a Vungle placement:
- Placement Name: Fill in the name for the placement. Vungle generates a Reference ID based on the placement name and you will not be able to edit this once you click submit.
- Display End Cards: Select whether you wish to display End Cards for your Ads.
- Skippable: Only Interstitial and Rewarded have this option.
Step 4. Retrieve Vungle's Parameters
Immediately after you confirm your application, you will be redirected to a summary page open to the 'Monetization Settings' tab. Below parameters from your Vungle account which need to be input into your AdTiming Network Setup Module in order for Vungle to work correctly in connection with AdTiming.
1. Vungle App ID and Reporting API ID
App ID is the unique identifier of your application in Vungle's system and Reporting API ID is a unique identifier for your app in Vungle's system, used with the Reporting API to track app performance.
Just click on your app and you will be redirected to the specific app's page where you will be able to collect your Vungle 'App ID' and 'Reporting API ID'.
Pease Note: Vungle Reporting API ID is NOT Reporting API Key.
2. Vungle API Key
This is a unique identifier for your Vungle account. Along with the Reporting API ID, this will allow your AdTiming Mediation Platform to import performance data from your Vungle account.
To retrieve you Vungle API Key, click on the your account name on the right bar menu, click on 'My Account' and you will be directed to the page of account overview. The Vungle API Key is presented on this page.
Once you obtain this information, you must configure Vungle Parameters in your AdTiming Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of Vungle’'s ad inventory and reporting data on AdTiming’s Mediation platform.
Step 5. Configure Vungle’s Parameters into AdTiming Account
1. Once you have both of these parameters, log in to your AdTiming account and go to Mediation -> Ad Network Setup
2. Select Vungle from the list of Available Ad Networks
3. Fill in the Vungle 'Vungle API Key', the 'Vungle App ID' and the 'Vungle Reporting API ID' as well as the 'Vugle Reference ID' and click 'Save'.
4. You will then see the 'Mediation Status' of Vungle is 'Working'
Step 6. Add the Vungle frameworks to Your Build
AdTiming supports both Cocoapods and Manualdownload mechanisms.
To Integrate the Vungle SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you are good to go!
1. Download the Vungle framework
- you can find the lastest Vungle SDK here.
2. Add the Vungle frameworks to your Project
You are now all set to deliver Vungle Network Ads through the AdTiming Mediation platform!