This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set Chartboost as an ad network on the AdTiming Mediation platform.
Before You Start
Step 1. Create an Charboost Account
- Create an account with Chartboost . You can do so here.
- Once your account has been verified you can login at their partner login here.
Step 2. Create an Application in Chartboost
1. Once you log in, add an app by clicking on the lower left corner and select '+ APP'.
2. Define the details of your application.
- Platform – iOS or Android.
- App Nickname – Enter a custom name for your application.
- App Orientation – Select 'Landscape' or 'Portrait'.
- Test Mode – Important: Remember to disable Test Mode before going live.
Step 3. Create a new campaign
1. Click '+ CAMPAIGN' at the bottom left of your dashboard. Select Network Publishing.
2. Name your publishing campaign, select which placement type your campaign will use, select a platform, and then choose which of your games will be showing ads in this campaign.
3. In the Simple Settings section, indicate the type of ad you wish to serve (Rewarded Video or Static Interstitial) in the Ad Type drop-down.
Note: You must create two different campaigns if you want to serve both Rewarded Video and Interstitial Ads through the ironSource Mediation platform. Campaigns may take up to 20 minutes to go live.
Step 4. Configure Charboost’s Parameters into AdTiming Account
1. Once you have both of these parameters, log in to your AdTiming account and go to Mediation -> Ad Network Setup
2. Select Charboost from the list of Available Ad Networks
3. Fill in the 'Charboost App ID' , 'Charboost App Signature' , 'Charboost User ID' , 'Charboost User Signature' and click 'Save'.
4. You will then see Charboost as Active for Mediation Status on your Setup list.
Step 5. Add the Charboost frameworks to Your Build
AdTiming supports both Cocoapods and Manualdownload mechanisms.
To Integrate the Charboost SDK with Cocoapods, enter the following line in your podfile and you are good to go!
1. Download the Charboost framework
- you can find the lastest Charboost SDK here.
2. Add the Charboost frameworks to your Project
You are now all set to deliver Charboost Network Ads through the AdTiming Mediation platform!