Use this API to get your user level ad revenue report with AdTiming and your mediated ad networks. The response will include the following breakdowns: User Device ID, User Device type, Ad Network, Clicks, Impressions, Revenue.
Before you start
- Each API call is per app per day and the data is stored and available for 14 days
- The data for yesterday is available starting today 12:00 PM UTC
- The data is updated for previous three days (T-3, T-2, T-1).
- The User Ad Impression equals to 0 when the Device ID is not retrieved.
- Up to 28 requests per app per day
How to Get your Authentication
- TOKEN - The Token is unique for your AdTiming account. To retrieve it, navigate to REPORTS -> Preport API. Click on 'COPY API TOKEN'.
- APP KEY - To get your APP KEY, navigate to the 'APPS' -> 'Apps'. Click on 'APP KEY'
- You will be able to see the 'Copy App Key' panel. Click on 'Copy'.
Download the report
|token||string||The token obtained from AdTiming UI.||yes|
|appKey||string||The appkey obtained from AdTiming UI.||yes|
|date||string||YYYYMMDD, as 20190821||yes|
|zone||string||Default: UTC, valid values: [UTC, E08]||no|
|400||Bad Request Parameters|
|403||Wrong token or appKey used|
Understanding the report
Successful response returns a zip file containing multiple CSV files, with each CSV file's size up to 256MB. The zip file's name is in the format of [AppID]-[date]-[zone].zip (For example: 1372837999-20200220-UTC.zip)
Please Note: The report is generated without column titles.
The columns titles and order is as follows:
|device_id||string||The Device ID being set by the developer||ffaa1e86-d7d5-4a34-955a-2cab7025b879|
|device_type||string||iOS is 'IDFA', Android is 'GAID'||IDFA|
|ad_network||string||The network which displayed the ad to the user||Admob|
|impression||long||Number of impressions||123456|
|click||long||Number of clicks||123456|