Follow this guide to manage your mediation layer effectively on your dashboard.
Step 1. Navigate to the Mediation Setting
Step 2. Select Your App & Ad Placement
Select the app you’ve already set up with an ad network on the mediation platform and would like to manage. Then select the ad placement from the left-side list.
Step 3. Define Ad Request Filter
Use Traffic Filter to limit number of requests received for each instance layer. Click on , you will be directed to the Ad Request Filter page. Then you can see the a series of options for the selected active ad network.
- Frequency Caps: It limits the impressions your serve to a same user for the selected instance. You can set limitations by (1-24) hour(s).
- Pacing: It gives you control over the time interval between ads for the selected instance.
- OS Version: It limits the scope of the versions of the operating system on the user's device.
- Device Brand & Device Model: You can use the list to target or block devices. AdTiming supports two standard wildcards: comma (,) and line break.
- Header Bidding: AdTiming Header Bidding is designed to help publishers more efficiently monetize their inventory by replacing the traditional as waterfall with simulateous real-time bidding (RTB) from ad networks and DSPs. Turn on the switch and you will get access to the AdTiming marketplace.
Please Note: AdTiming's marketplace will only win if it is able to beat the highest performing ad network that has an available ad.
Step 4. Define Priority (Optional)
Select the country that you’d like to define the priority for → Choose 'Segments' to control over user targeting. By including your best-performing countries, you can choose 'Top Countries' to analyze, optimize, and manage all these mediation rules more efficiently.
Please Note: AdTiming Provides five best-performing countries according to the earnings for the last three days.
You will then see the Ad Network Priority options for the selected countries on the first colunm in the table.