Rewarded Video Ads provide in-game rewards, usually in the form of in-game currency (coins, elixirs, gold) to users in exchange for watching ads. Rewarded Video Ads drive engagement and retention up and increase the likelihood of users especially game players investing further through in-app purchases.
Interstitial ads are full-screen ad formats covering the interface of an app and appearing at natural app transition points like pausing a game. Users have the option to skip the ad if they want.
Native advertising is a form of paid media where the ad experience follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed.
In order to generate revenue for your app with our ad unit, you're supposed to integrate the ad unit in your code and activate the unit on your AdTiming Dashboard.
Please notice that reward video and interstitial placements will be automatically created after setting your app, you can control the status if you want to use it or not.
Step 1. Add Your App
Follow this guide for instructions on how to set your app.
Step 2. Add Placements
- Navigate to 'APPS' → 'Placements', click on 'ADD PLACEMENT'
- Complete the Placement Settings
- App：Select the app you'd like to integrate the Placement on from the list.
- Placement Name：Enter a custom name for this placement.
- Type: Make sure you’re on the right tab.
- Next, click on 'Advanced settings' for further configurations to enhance the user experience in your app.
- Callback URL (Optional): Adtiming SDK supports the reward video server-side callbacks. You can do this by defining a private endpoint for us and specify information that you want the Adtiming server to pass. If you don’t set up any callbacks, you will not receive notifications about your users’ rewards.
- AdMuing Danmaku: AdMuing is a video advertising Danmaku enhancement tool. With AdMuing, just a few lines of code can make the original video ads more vivid and attractive, which drives the user's attention and enhance the engagement of ads. Read more about AdMuing.
- PlayIN Creative: Turn on the PlayIN function to apply the playable creatives for your placements.
- Auto Pre-loading: Preload your ads to ensure the creative content of ad networks is cached in time and ready to show when the user reaches the transition point.
- Frequency Caps: Turn on the Frequency Caps and it will limit the amount of ads your serve to a same user for the selected placement. You can set limitations by (1-24) hour(s).
- Pacing: It gives you control over the time interval between ads for the selected placement.
- Device Brand & Device Model: You can use the list to target or block devices. AdTiming supports two standard wildcards: comma (,) and line break.
- Click on
Once you’ve successfully tested ad delivery, activate the ad unit. Your app can now receive live ads. If you don’t have permissions to activate the ad unit on your dashboard, simply contact us and we will activate it for you.